1billion dollars Excess Crude money to fight Boko Haram?

#$1bn Excess Crude money to fight Boko Haram? Buhari's govt is set to withdraw $1bn (N360 billion) from the Excess Crude Account (ECA) to "fight Boko Haram." Nija People, remember they told us that Boko Haram was already defeated. Now they are taking $1 billion, out of the $2.317 billion in the Excess Crude Account to fight Boko Haram they have defeated. As at the time Buhari assumed office, the cash in the Excess Crude Account was $2.078 billion. Money in the Excess Crude Account is owned by the three tiers of govt - FG, States and LGs. My name is Lere Olayinka, I am not an economist, but I have common sense. I have never seen where a govt will withdraw HALF of its savings to fight a war it has already won during economic recession. Anyway, make I dey go back to the topmost part of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti to finish my eran igbe and palm wine. #Hisssssssssh #Scannews#

Comments